J'apprends le basket
This book describes the basics of the game and the rules of basketball: basket dribbling, passing and free throws.
To better understand the stages of learning, the book is organized in 5 parts:
- the beginnings: the inscription, the discovery of the places and the group, the adapted equipment;
- rules: whether they are rules of collective life or rules of conduct;
- training: describes the course of a session;
- the technique: the basic exercises approached during the first year;
- champions: through examples of tournaments or famous players, the child can project himself into the progress he wants to make.
At the end of each game, the coach's tips cover one or two practical points ... with confidence. A real educational bonus.